A Terrible Way To Die?

In my dreams I am the Executioner. I am the Warrior. The last of a dying breed. I see a Brutor station pumping green toxic waste out into the vacuum of Rens. The world is busy. Busy killing. Busy running away. Busy.


I am the Executioner. I undock. Throwing out invites to duels like a gunslinging cowboy from another age.

Rejection.

Rejection.

Nobody wants to fight.

Everybody is just .... busy.

An acceptance from a plucky Rifter pilot. The fight is on. Am I still dreaming?

The Rifter isn't shooting back.

He docks.

Undocks in a Catalyst.

Okay.

He locks me up.

The laser venom spits fire deep into the belly of the Catalyst.

He docks up.

He undocks in a Hurricane.

The laser venom spits fi....

The Executioner explodes.

A gf is posted by the Executioner pilot.

A mocking return.

A question as to 'why would anybody engage a Hurricane in a frigate LOLOL?!1'

A gf is posted by the Executioner pilot.

Another mocking return.

'Why would anybody take a fight they're not going to win. Learn to ship up or leave Rens.'

The Executioner pilot sighs and goes back to sleep.


-Oxi.


Comments

  1. 'why would anybody engage a Hurricane in a frigate LOLOL?!1'

    For the challenge of the fight?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts