The Fear

Lowsec is a sewer.

In the sewer lives evil clowns who feed on the weak and those that carelessly stray over the highsec borders. They all get the warning but still they venture on, for they have heard about The Fear and temptation eventually gets the better of them, they want to see the clowns.


Happy. Sad. I should be fun.
I make the bravest of them run.
I look into your eyes to find
the weakest link into your mind.
I paint my face to smile or frown.
Beware of me I am a clown.

The clowns are banished to live with the stench and guilt of their crimes.




A party of them raided and killed the crew of my badger only last week. They wore masks and when they killed my crew they smeared the blood of the dead over their lips. These guys are barbaric! That's not red paint on their lips! They released me only so their stories could be told. It's time something be done with regards these clown pirates! ~ One of many entries on the Intaki Police Commissioner's Message Board.


MB.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts