The Pirate, the Woman, and the Drugs


"Korvus! Wake up!" she yelled while roughly pulling at my shoulder. "You haven't paid me yet and I have other places to be than the bunk of your matchbox!"


Slowly sitting up with the dirty sheets covering my recently used tool of her pleasure, my eyes struggled to adjust with the bright lighting of the Gallente quarters I rented out. "What'd that bitch say to me?" I think to myself through the lingering after-effects of alcohol and drugs in my system. "Di'jou jus' call my quar'ers a 'matchbox'?" I ask, noticeablely slurring my words. With a look of disgust, she tells me "Look, old man, I dont have time for this shit. Pay me and Ill be on my way."

Standing up now, I walk over to the table and pop a vial of sobering meds. She stares at me for a few minutes as I silently and slowly struggle to put on my pants; fresh from the Nex store even, courtesy of the merchant who needed a lift out of the Low-sec system of Eugales. Once he boarded my ship, it was easy as pie injecting him with some Vitoc. His cargo was worth bit of ISK I found out as I sold off his goods (and him) to the slavers in a nearby deadspace pocket. Pulling on my corporation issued black jacket, with custom r1fta logos, I strolled over to the shelf with my datapad and a few leftover injectors and a couple of vials nearby.

Snatching a vial of exile, I set myself up a shot. With a hiss, the strong booster floods into my system. Reaching up on the second shelf, I grab an unlabelled vial of my own personal tastes. Putting it into the injector, I smoothly, camly tell her "Come here, darlin, have one more hit with me and I'll transfer your payment right away!" Being the booster addicted whore that she was, she couldn't resist one last shot of the strong boosters I provided her the whole night prior. Wrapping my arms around her, I slide up to her neck and inject the drugs. I can see the shock in her face and gasp of breath in surprise with the expected hiss so unexpectedly close to her ears. Then the glossy haze begins to fall over her eyes as she realizes it wasnt the same strong drop booster she thought I was sharing; powerless to react in the way she wants to. I send her out of my quarters to her next client, giving her directions to be most depraved, wanton slut that she's always been (but refused to be) and charge him nothing.

She's gonna be dead in 24 hours unless she finds some Vitoc. You know the chances of finding Vitoc in Gallente space, even Gallente controlled low security space? No? Me neither, but I'm sure it's a damned rare thing to find out here! That little Gallentean whore won't be insulting my nice little home away from home again.

With a deep, guttural laugh to myself, I leave my "matchbox" room and head down to the pod gantries to prepare for my next flight.


-Korvus

Comments

Popular Posts